The goal of HTA is to connect entrepreneurial students, postdocs and faculty from the health sciences campus and the morningside campus at Columbia University in an environment conducive to real-time innovation. We aim to create a dynamic group where nascent ideas can be evaluated for their real world applicability (clinicians and scientists), feasibility (engineers), and market potential (entrepreneurs) simultaneously. We want to encourage the development and refinement of early ideas and provide information on concrete steps towards turning ideas into products and companies.
Ultimately we plan to measure our success by the number of collaborations that are formed around ideas that are presented. In addition, we intend to track the progress of each of these collaborations as they develop.
We hold special events for our members approximately every month but do not adhere to a meeting schedule.
- Columbia Entrepreneurship
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- The Eugene Lang Entrepreneurship Center
- School of International and Public Affairs
- Columbia Organization of Rising Entrepreneurs
- Institute for Data Sciences and Engineering